Printed documents are inevitable for schools, from the smallest primary schools to the biggest universities. Education requires the constant and never-ending filing, processing, releasing, and management of administrative and student records, which include admission forms, transcripts, fee adjustment requests, completion certificates, and a hundred other types of paperwork.
Within such a system, it will be all too easy to limit the functionality and efficiency of the processes that involve your documents. After all, most of these are in paper form, which needs manual labor to sort and manage them. And according to industry reports, nearly 75% of the time spent in working with documents goes towards searching for and filing them. Similarly, 75% of documents get lost, while 3% are misfiled. And that leads to about $120 in costs to find a misfiled document and $220 to reproduce a lost document.
Educators must therefore make it a priority to ensure that they have access to the documents they need at any time, as well as ensure the secure and safe storage and management of these documents. And in order to do that, a comprehensive document management platform is key.
At Rabbit Office Automation, we equip schools and universities with the capability to offer education that is “always on”, founded on a robust document management platform that ensures optimal connectivity between different institutions. Using a single and secure document repository, our system delivers:
- An intuitive document review process, with enhanced document quality control and ease of access to all versions of a document
- Diverse document content management capabilities
- Streamlined content approval and publishing features
- Automated indexing, which includes real-time tracking and archiving of document
- Comprehensive protection against data loss through frequent back-ups and offsite storage
- An Advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software for all your PDFs and TIFFS
- Email alerts for new document-related tasks and reports relating to your documents; and
- Strict compliance with industry regulations, such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) or the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
All of these are possible with xerox line of multifunction printers that lets you streamline your workflows. These printers are designed specifically for libraries, student centers and other common areas so a wide range of users can print, scan and fax with convenience. And with its built-in locks and sealed bypass trays, you can ensure document security without compromising on convenience.
To know more about the best products for your specific applications and requirements, get in touch with us!